What does it take to be an ICT student?

Gaining knowledge and intelligence are the main goals of an individual in attending classes. Being an ICT IV student is far than I’ve expected before, I’ve learned a lot and I can say that I changed for better in this subject.
ICT is an acronym that stands for Information Communications Tecnology. ICT covers any product that will store, retrieve, manipulate, transmit or receive information electronically in a digital form Since a student’s performance is mainly explained by a student’s characteristics, educational environment and teachers’ characteristics, ICT may have an impact on these determinants and consequently the outcome of education. The differences observed in students’ performance are thus more related to the differentiated impact of ICT on standard explanatory factors.
First quarter- we started making and working on our bloggers I also experienced being a leader for the first time. Second quarter- in this quarter is more exciting than the past because we focused on tags. We used the notepad for our hands–on activities. We knew about the two types of tags, the stand-alone tag and the container tag. In applying each tag, we should be very careful so that the effect we wanted to see in our text would be powerful. I enjoyed our hands-on activities because I know that I did all the activities given to us with all my effort and thank God I finished all of them on time. Third quarter- This quarter is more exciting than the two previous gradings because we made our web design and this served as our project. In making our web design, I will never forget the bonding with my groupmates because before we have finished our project, we wander at Vigan City to discover the different things which are related to entrepreneurship because that was the topic which was assigned to us. It was very fun to be with them. In doing our web design, we were not hard-up for it was just like doing our hands-on activities. John was the one who primary person who made that. We also faced some problems in our scrapbook, my classmate problems regarding it but we solved it fast.Not only knowledge which I treasure for this subject but also to the discipline it gave me as the leader of our group.
I planted hard work and focus on the things we’ve tackled throughout the school year. I thank John in teaching me how to do our activities and in helping me on how to improve my hands- on activities. Now, I’m going to leave my high school life with the knowledge which this school has given me on using computer starting from the most basic to the most complicated things I’ve learned in using computer.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Mga tagasunod