Refection(Third Grading)
The third and the second to the last one reflection that has to be done by me…
This quarter is more exciting than the two previous gradings because we made our web design and this served as our project. In making our web design, I will never forget the bonding with my groupmates because before we have finished our project, we wander at Vigan City to discover the different things which are related to entrepreneurship because that was the topic which was assigned to us. It was very fun to be with them. In doing our web design, we were not hard-up for it was just like doing our hands-on activities. John was the one who primary person who made that. We also faced some problems in our scrapbook, my classmate, Tatus who was our photographer went to Pangasinan and we didn’t develop the pictures that’s why we just passed it without pictures, one time our teacher saw our project and told us about it, we asked permission to her if we could put pictures on it even though it was late already then she agreed, and I thank God for it. We resolved our problems regarding it.
On the cleaning matter, my group mates were all responsible and cooperative when our time comes in cleaning the computer room. No one created bad record this time. I hope that they will not change their attitudes as time passes by. I, as a leader will always be a good follower of them and I am very happy that I have I new partner in group 3 that is Jessica Posedio.
This grading, I understood more about our lessons given to us this quarter that’s why I’ll not forget about tags for me to apply in my future needs. I would strive harder this time and reach greater heights.
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Pinapagana ng Blogger.
0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento